Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tell me about it Tuesday #3


Good morning and Happy Tuesday! I am bouncy and happy indeed because Jonas finally fell asleep in his crib when I put him in there awake, just as he did at 4am this morning and it. was. awesome.

He also has stopped reacting so dramatically to caffeine so I get to have my morning joe, yippee!

Anywho, onto the question of the day...



Do you have any vacations planned for the spring/summer?

Funny you ask, why yes I do! This happens to be an eventful year for us and I am so excited. I'm not exactly sure how we're going to afford to do it all, but we'll make it happen one way or another (good thing we paid off all our debt this winter, point for us!).

Here's the rundown
April: San Felipe for Adrian's dirty thirty with some of our besties. Sure to be a fabtastic time.

May: Mikey comes to town! We're also supposed to go to San Francisco for my cousin Natalie's graduation at St. Mary's. So proud of her!


June: San Luis Obispo for my cousin Katelin's graduation for Cal Poly. She rocks!


July: Silverstrand in San Diego for the Fourth. We had so much fun last year. I spent the weekend puking into an RV toilet and thinking I was dying from morningallday sickness. But Gabriel had fun!


August: NAPA VALLEY! I'm excited, can't you tell? What I am most excited about is celebrating with the bachelorette, Nicole, all weekend long.

I just can't wait for all of the fun and it starts soooo soon.

So, where are you going??

3 comments:

  1. I CANT WAIT for our anniversary vacationnnn. 7 weeks and counting! haha Napa Valley will be so much fun! I really want to make a trip out there someday, San Fran too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget Camarillo for Labor Day for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait, Steph!!!!!! I love looking at all of your pins on the P. By the looks of it, it's going to be amazing.

      Delete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)