Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Two months old


Today we're celebrating two months of Jonas' life!

Stats
Height: 23.5 inches or 74th percentile
Weight: 15.3 pounds or 99.66th percentile
Likes: His swing, looking at lights, cooing, smiling and driving in the car
Dislikes: Nursing, having to sleep in his own bed, being swaddled with his arms inside.
Special note: He slept for a six hour stretch two nights ago! That was the highlight of his my month. We're also working on getting into a regular nap schedule. So far, so good!














Love my little chubbo.


1 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! My mom just had a baby girl, my new little sister. He actually reminds me of her!

    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)