Sunday, March 4, 2012

See that banner on the left?

Happy Sunday! Or maybe not so happy for those who have to work tomorrow. That stinks. I feel for you, sort of. I actually wouldn't mind having to report to work in the morning on occasion if it meant using my brain...

Anyway, so the banner on the left. Top Mommy Blogs. I've been accepted into a blog networking community to get my blog out into the...blogosphere (blog, blog, blog, blog!).

Until recently I wasn't really putting myself out there, but have decided to give it a shot by making this more visible on Facebook and by applying to be a part of TopMommyBlogs.com. It's kind of weird and a little awkward since I've never really done anything like this. Basically we'll just see where things go!

So here's the deal - the more times you click on the banner, the higher the rankings go. The higher the rankings go, the more people in the networking community will see my blog. The more people see my blog, the more people read it. You can click once a day.

Get it? Awesome.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)