Sunday, March 18, 2012

Snow day in Campo

On Friday morning, we got word that we were in for a big storm. At my parents' house that meant snow; here it meant we might get some large gusts of wind and a drop or two of rain.

Adrian had the great idea to stay the night at my parents' house on Saturday night and cross our fingers that we would wake up to snow. I thought the likelihood was small, but we decided to bring our snow stuff in case we decided to head up to Laguna.

What do you know, we woke up to this:


It was like Christmas morning for Gabriel (and my dad too, who hovered over Gabriel until he woke up because he was so excited to show him the snow).






Dad was trying to get a picture of him, Gabriel was winding up to throw a fat snowball at him.


It's out of focus because I was running away from him as he was chasing me with the snow.


Handsome hub.



Clyde loved the snow, but poor guy, he was also a victim of the snowball throwing.



Boogie board in the summer. Toboggan in the winter!












Baby boy was freezing! Look at those pink cheeks!


After snapping a few pics, I ran inside to enjoy some warm coffee. Because it was fr-fr-fr-freeeeezing!

Too bad the weekend is over, but I'm counting down until Friday when I get my new car, wooo!

Have a great week, all!

1 comments:

  1. Gabriel gets cuter and cuter the older he gets... how do you ever say no to that face?! Looks like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)