Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tattoo love

If my parents are reading this, please don't beat me. Hah.

When I was in college, I wanted to get a tattoo so badly. I looked and looked, but every time I thought I found something I loved, I decided I didn't really love it. So instead, I got my tragus' (the hard part of your ear) and nose pierced, since they weren't permanent.

But then I saw this:

Pinned Image
 Photobucket via Fabulous but Evil and Pinterest

I don't know if you know this, but those happen to be words from my all time favorite poem, I Carry Your Heart With Me by EE Cummings.

I'm probably too much of a chicken to ever get it. But I love it. Love, love, love.


i carry your heart with me
via

2 comments:

  1. LOVEEEE the tatt! Love ee cummings even MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ittttt!!!! I want one sooo bad too but the parents (always the parents) I feel would chop that portion of my body off or even worse give me the "I'm very disappointed in you" look or talk

    Marion

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)