Friday, March 9, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I thought I'd have some fun today and fill in some blanks!



1.  My favorite room in my home is     my kitchen    because     I love making people happy by making delicious, homey meals    .

2.   My current decor style is   boring  .  but I wish it were more     anything! Because we've always rented, we haven't really put much thought or effort into our surroundings. However, we've decided that since we think we'll be here at least another year or two, we might as well start. I wish my house looked like a country farmhouse  or cozy cottage .

3.  I wish I could redecorate the     master bedroom/bath     room in my house to make it more      cozy and friendly. Right now it's...boring! That's actually the first thing we're working on. Adrian is going to start building a headboard for our room today and I'm planning on painting in the next week or two  !

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a   a large kitchen, preferably with an island and farmhouse sink. Open cabinets or at least shelving. Tons of cabinet space .

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is   I'm not sure yet. There hasn't been anything that we've majorly splurged on and that's probably our problem .

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is   the ultra modern look. It just seems so cold and lifeless to me   .

7.   A little bit messy and "lived in," people don't feel stuffy or uncomfortable in my house :)    is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)