Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tell about it Tuesday #4



Let's get on with it, yes?

If you had all of the time/resources/etc. that you needed, what hobby would you pick up?

I'm going to get all suzy-homemaker on you, but I would totally learn how to sew. I got really excited during the holidays because my Nana gave me a sewing machine. Turns out? Broken. Sucky. So now my mom says she's going to give me hers to learn, but I've yet to take her up on it. I had visions of sewing pillow case covers and cute Halloween costumes...oh well.

The other thing I would take up is horseback riding again. Despite my awful allergic reactions to horses, I absolute love to ride even though I haven't done so in years. Every time I get near a horse, I miss it so much. I even dream about it sometimes, isn't that weird?

So, realistic or not, what would you try?

4 comments:

  1. hehe I am terrible at BOTH of those things. I would choose snowboarding and oil painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those would both be amazing. I really want to learn to snowboard for real. I can slide down on my butt but that's about it :)

      Delete
  2. Lately I've been wanting to try biking (you know...spandex outfit, fancy bike, PCH) and tennis. I also want to plant a vegetable garden when I finally have a yard of my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please start biking and send my lots of pictures of you in your spandies and helmet? Because I would die of happiness :) I also want to try a garden!! I keep saying I'm going to do it and then keep not doing it. Maybe once Jonas is a little more self-sufficient, we're getting there...

      Delete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)