Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, the foods I would eat

...if I didn't have to worry about feeding Adrian. Don't get me wrong, I like to cook. And having a meat-and-potato husband who likes to eat (I mean, who doesn't?) has forced me to assemble full meals every day.

However, given the option, I would boil it down to the basics and live on cereal for at least two meals out of the day. Granola bars. Bananas. Oatmeal. String cheese. Sandwiches - hold the veggies, a touch of mayo, mustard, turkey, cheese

Adrian is driving to Bakersfield tonight to be there for a job walk in the morning so I'm left to snuggle babies all night long.


So, I ate two bowls of cereal and a cake mug. It was fantastic.

spo.gs image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)