Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lemon Crinkle Cookies

I'm off to San Diego today to go to Leo Carrillo Ranch with some mommy friends for a little play-date so I don't have time for a full on post. Gabriel and I thought it would be nice to make some cookies today and since we were given a huge box of lemons from my mother-in-law, lemon it was.

Obviously I found these Lemon Crinkle Cookies on Pinterest (because where else do people find recipes these days?) and they are hold-the-phone good. Seriously. I generally have the philosophy that fruit desserts are not desserts, but lemon is the exception.

Our batch made exactly 2 dozen. It probably would have made a few more but...well...we couldn't stop eating the dough. And I had to beat Adrian away with a stick so that we could have some for today. Seriously. Go make these right this second.

Waiting (im)patiently for our cookies to be done.


Please ignore my nasty chipped nails.
Dare I say this recipe has made it into my "must-always-make-because-they're-amazing" list?

What's your favorite dessert recipe?

Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Holy heaven those look so good. Love lemon desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mouth watered a little. I love lemon cookies.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)