Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog Star: I'm Jess!


Hi Everybody! I'm Jess and this here is my little spot in the blogosphere to share, well, whatever comes to mind! I'm happy to link up with Mrs. Monologues - she picked the perfect day to share lots of blog love because it's my birthday! 


I blog about my exciting, thrilling, over the top life as a stay-at-home mom and wife. I'm a San Diego transplant who is trying to figure out how to live out in the desert of Southern California. Up there in that picture is my husband, my heart, my comic relief and rock of our family.

These are my two boys:


I enjoy ice cold brews (the occasional glass of wine!), good movies, outdoor concerts, spending time with all of my boys and dipping my toes in the ocean. I want everyone who stops by my little world  to feel like they're sitting across from me, enjoying a latte and some laughs. 

Some of my favorite posts:

I hope you'll poke about and if you want to keep up with me and my boys, follow along by GFC, Twitter, Facebook, or whatever!

3 comments:

  1. I'm just stopping by to say hello From The Blog Star Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by!!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! So glad we got to do this on your special day. You and your family are beautiful and look so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)