Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Obsessed: what I want to be wearing right now

Love every single thing about this outfit. It's low maintenance, kid-friendly and comfy looking.

I have those boots in black (courtesy of my amazeballs hub) and a purse similar to that one. I could totally recreate this outfit!


Euro Trip


Which means I also want it to be late fall, cool and breezy, and I want a pumpkin spice latte in my hand, stat.

What fall things are you looking forward to? 
Do you have a fall fashion staple?

River Island striped top
$11 - riverisland.com


Rick owens jacket
$2,230 - shopmrsh.com





Tear drop earrings
kohls.com


Astley Clarke stackable ring
astleyclarke.com


Scarve
$70 - eluxe.ca


Coach perfume
$94 - johnlewis.com

1 comments:

  1. I'm pretty much excited for everything about fall...especially since I will finally have a real one this year!! I need to get a job so I can go on a shopping binge for a fun fall wardrobe!! Join me??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)