Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Completely un-newsworthy news

 Man, can you believe it's already the end of August? I realize I'm stating the obvious here, but it just seems impossible that in a few short weeks, we'll be heading right back into the holidays.

We have been so incredibly busy with bachelor/bachelorette parties, wedding showers, weddings (we're headed to another one this weekend!) and family events, I am so disappointed that I've hardly made any sort of a dent in my summer kids' to-do list.

Let's not even talk about the fact that my house is a disorganized disaster! Literally, it's like Hurricane Isaac swept through here before heading east. Around the middle of July, I just got really lazy caught up in all of our weekend on-goings that I haven't done anything around the house. It helped that I was waking up early, but I've been sleeping in since we've been addicted to watching episodes of Breaking Bad on Netflix. It's so addicting, we've literally stayed up until 2am multiple nights a week!

My excuse has been that we were supposed to be moving in September so why bother cleaning...but now it's looking like our move won't happen until October due to our potential seller moving at the pace of a snail's gallop.


So I had my interview today and frankly, I'm not really sure what to think. I walked in to see our good friend sitting on the panel and you'd think that would have made things easier, right? Nope. I clammed up like no other clam has clammed up before. I mean, I am a decent BSer and I pretty much knew what I was talking about, so it's mostly just nerves. I want this job. Or at least want the option to have it.

Oh, PS, I'm co-hosting Mommy Mixer tomorrow with Cassie at Two in Diapers. Make sure to stop by and link up your fave posts!

Anyway, I'm sure this was the most interesting post you've ever read in your lives.

What's going on with you, friend?

2 comments:

  1. Www.mayjampackedlife.comAugust 31, 2012 at 9:25 PM

    Oh my gosh. You are my new best friend. I too have gotten addicted to breaking bad!!! And I have been cramming in as much as possible. This is one of the best shows I have see in a long time and I can't get enough of it. Finally I have someone to discuss it with!!! Im just starting season 4 now so I'm almost all through what Netflix has. I'm hoping it is all and other isn't some I will be missing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Www.myjampackedlife.comAugust 31, 2012 at 9:26 PM

    Oops. I typed in my name wrong. Www.myjampackedlife.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)