Saturday, April 7, 2012

Three months old


I can't believe he's already 3 months old. It really feels like it's been a few weeks since I brought him home. We are finally getting into a routine and I am just so, so filled with love for him.

Stats
Height: About 26 inches
Weight: 18.8 pounds
Diaper size: Moved to a 2 last week
Clothing size: 6 and 9 months, occasionally 12 months

Likes: Laying on his play mat and looking at the toys hanging, being outside, bath time, sucking on his paci
Dislikes: Getting out of the bath, being left alone for too long, napping in his bed, when his paci falls out
Special notes: He pretty consistently sleeps through the night. We have had one night of 7:30-7, but most mornings he wakes at about 4 or 5 to nurse, then goes back to sleep until 7 or 7:30. This month he started giggling and is so over ticklish, it couldn't be more adorable! I also anticipate that rolling over won't be too far off, since he is already getting on his side, little roly poly bug! We are spending our first full weekend away from our house right now for Easter, and he is finally meeting Adrian's side of the family.

I  realize that some of these stats and photos may be boring, but I'm trying really hard to document as much as I can, since I didn't do it as well with Gabriel. These are all of the questions I find myself asking about him, and not really remembering.















Apparently tummy time isn't as fun as mommy thinks it is!


I really do love him more and more every single day.

2 comments:

  1. He's soooo cute, Jess!! I'm so glad I finally got to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy we were able to spend some time together!! And thanks :) I think he's a keeper!

      Delete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)