Thursday, April 12, 2012

I dream of travel

Some days, especially while browsing Pinterest and checking out pictures of luscious landscapes or glistening waterfalls, I get this urge, more like need, to travel.

There are so many landmarks I want to see, so many unknown streets I long to discover, so many fields I want to run through...

Before I had Gabriel, I had dreams of moving away, out of California, to places like London, Boston, Seattle, Australia, really anywhere new.

We haven't really had the opportunity to travel since having the boys, but someday I want to go back to Europe with Adrian.

Today, I'm longing for this...

Greece
via

Italy
via

Turkey
via
Arizona
via
Peru
via

What are you daydreaming of today?

6 comments:

  1. Love this post. Today I have been dreaming about a tropical vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU AND ME BOTH, SISTER!!! Im counting the day until our vacation (24 days, btw). Brandon and I also decided on valentines day this year that for valentines day 2015 we want to go to Italy. It will be our 10th valentines day together and since its our tradition to make Italian food every year we wanted to do our 10th one toghether with REAL Italian food. and I REALLY hope we actually do it!! I've never been outside the US (other than walking into Mexico) so I really need some international experience!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fabulous, Shan! I think that's a great idea...

      We're going to San Felipe next Friday morning to celebrate Adrian's birthday and I'm just so looking forward to it.

      Delete
  3. Rio de janeiro.... Maybe even during Carnival!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)