Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sounds like a perfect night to me

My husband went to Sacramento last night for a job walk. We had another cereal night, because frankly I see no point in putting in the effort to make us dinner when he's not home. Gabriel is a pastafarian and could live on noodles alone, which is why I keep a large bag of it cooked in my fridge.

I'm totally fine with eating whatever, because you know, whatever.

So, I've told you guys about our napping issues lately. Well I hadn't really been following through with letting Gabriel stay up all day because most days he'll be exhausted by about 4pm, so I started doing what Shannon suggested and have been laying him down earlier, at about 11:30-12. It mostly works.

But today he was in a good mood and didn't want to nap, so I let him stay up.

And then a miracle happened...

Gabriel fell asleep at 7pm. Like, before Jonas. And then Jonas went to sleep at 7:30pm. So I had this for dessert because what better opportunity do I have to imbibe a little, right??

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous day. Kids that go to sleep on time and a celebration with strawberries and wine. Ultimate day for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol pastafarian. Ant is too, he's a pasta monster.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)