Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cars suck, seriously

I took us three hours to get home from San Diego today. Basically, we could have driven almost all the way to Camarillo in the amount of time it took us to get back to our house, all because cars suck.

I'm honestly so sick of dealing with car drama, I would almost consider taking public transportation, but then I remember that there are stinky people and I have a toddler and infant. I'm pretty sure it might be an even uglier experience than having a non-functional car with no headrests.

Wait, I mean it's functional. Sometimes. As in, it drives at 45 miles per hour as long as we stop every 20 miles to add water to some tank because there's a leak. Or a broken hose. Or a fuse or something. And it does have headrests, it's just apparently taken the stereo people five weeks to insert the screens for the DVD player. You really don't realize how much you enjoy the comfort and pleasure of headrests until they're missing, believe me.

On the plus side, my new navigation system is kick. ass. Bomb.com. Cooler than your mom (not my mom, because she's really cool). It'll be even bomb-er.com-er when I have my headrests and can actually play movies.

They're coming soon...I think.

2 comments:

  1. Omg poor you!! That car has been such drama!! Are the sellers paying to repair that shiz?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been drama! But luckily, the guys who worked on the engine are fixing it for free.

      Delete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)