Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Social


Because...why not...Linking up with Ashley and Neely for the Sunday Social Linkup.

Favorite TV show of the past: Oh man...Sex and the City, Lost (the first few seasons, the last few just got weird), Boy Meets World...to name a few.

FAVE.
via
Favorite TV show currently: I watch a lot of shows. Seriously. Let me just take a gander at my DVR...Weeds, Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, Desperate Housewives,The Bitch in Apartment 23, Storage Wars, Snookie and JWOWW, Teen Mom, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Chopped, The Next Food Network Star, Iron Chef, The Best Thing I Ever Made/Ate, anything on HGTV.

via
via
Which Reality Show would you NEVER do? Definitely American Idol. No thank you.

Which Reality Show would you LOVE to do? Amazing Race or Wipeout. Both would be so fun!

TV personality/character that you feel is most like you? Well...I like to pretend that I look as gorgeous in the kitchen as Giada. In my college years, I felt that I related emotionally to Carrie from SITC.

TV character you'd want to date?

So Kid Rock-ish. And I love me some KR bad boy.
via

Happy Sunday!

Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs 
(You can vote daily!)

5 comments:

  1. I so love Weeds, too! It seriously has gotten crazier with each season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex and the City is classic and for me noting can ever compare!
    Hi! Stopping by from the link up Am now a new follower:) Would love if you could check out my blog:
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Boy Meets World! I can still watch it and laugh at it to this day! It's just one of those shows that never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED THE FIST FEW SEASONS OF LOST too, they last ones got weird!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow and checking out my blog recently! I love most of these shows in this post!!! I think I have literally seen every episode of Sex and the City at least three times...miss that show :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)