Monday, July 9, 2012

Funk

I feel like we're still in a funk over here after our long vacation. My house isn't back to normal and there are vacation clothes, laundry and beach toys strewn around the place.

At least the routine starts back up today, somewhat. Gabriel goes back school, Adrian (hopefully) goes back to work (he's been a nasty sort of sick since we've been home), and Jonas and I are heading to San Diego for his six month well-baby visit. He picked up the same cough that Gabriel had two weeks ago so we'll see what she has to say about that.


I got up early this morning, finally, after several months of sleeping through a good morning routine, and was joined by a little accomplice...a sitting up, rolling over, raspberry-blowing accomplice who turned 6 months old on Saturday. More on that later when I post his 6-month stats and pics!

In other news, I'll be doing another no sugar two week detox, my form of trying to make myself eat a bit healthier. In the last  no-sugar stint, I realized that one month is a long time. I'm just going with 2 weeks for now. If I get to 2 weeks and still want to keep going, I will. I got completely sidetracked while on vacation, though I will say I went for a back ride and tried to be active every single day. I'm starting that today since, hey, Monday's always a good day to start something fresh.

Alright, I guess I should start rallying the troops out of bed, otherwise, they'd sleep all day long!

Happy Monday!



Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs 
(You can vote daily!)

2 comments:

  1. No sugar for 2 weeks?! You are a stronger person than I am. Love your blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The no sugar thing is tough at first for sure, but after awhile it feels so good without it! Good luck on your two weeks no sugar and have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)