Wednesday, February 15, 2012

two lucky ladies

Yesterday, Adrian spoiled Teresa and I by making a romantic dinner for three, complete with surf and turf, Mastro's lobster mashed potatoes and asparagus. 

We ate by candlelight while Today's Country on Pandora played in the background...


And then we ate lots of this...


And boy was it good! My husband is such a keeper.

We ended the day by watching Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Has anyone else seen it? It really wasn't what I expected, but I thought it was okay.

All in all, it was such a lovely Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

  1. I just drooled a little. Miss those family dinners!!! And I saw that movie... I cried pretty much the entire time. I thought the kid was a really good actor, but it was still too soon for me I think.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)