Thursday, February 9, 2012

One month old


...of course it flew by, I knew it would.


But this quickly? No, definitely not. It feels like Jonas has been here only a week, yet I've known him forever. Maybe that's because I have, that little twinkle of a sparkle in my eye.


He's larger than life and lets us know it.


Gabriel adores him and it warms my heart when he comforts him when he cries or kisses his 
sweet little forehead.


He keeps me up all. night. long. yet, somehow he and Gabriel keep me energized throughout the day.


As many second-time-around moms, I wasn't sure I would have enough love to go around. 


But this face, oh this face...

happy one month (and two days ago), my little jonesie bonesie.



1 comments:

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)