Monday, February 27, 2012

A little weekend

This was the first weekend we have had to ourselves in a long time. Like, possibly since Jonas was born...that's 7 weeks. It was very relaxing to just spend some time around the house, tinkering in the garage, going to church and spending some time outside.

On Friday, we hosted a BBQ at our house for Adrian's co-workers and it was so nice to have a conversation with an unrelated-to-me adult! Some of the wives came and it was really nice to meet some people from the valley. Gabriel was a crazy man, running around with all of the kids!

Here are some pics from our weekend...












Before












After


3 comments:

  1. How fun! Did you make friends with any other women who have kids too or who are stay at home mom's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonas' blondness kills me! haha where did that come from?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot of fun Brit! Although...a little awkward with the other ladies because I think they held back a bit because I'm the boss' wife, you know? One of them is a stay at home mom and I'm hoping if we cross paths again at another event, maybe we can be friends. I hinted several times about the fact that we have no friends here and she didn't take the bait, haha.

    And Shan, isn't it hilarious?? All of us except Ant were pretty blonde at birth and got darker as we got older so I think it's predominantly my side. However, surprisingly Adrian has a few random blonde nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)