Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Social - Summer(ish) Edition

There's something about Sundays. Seriously, I think Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I know, I know, that's weird. I love those moments towards the end of the day when you know that the next day will be busy and you know you'll be separated from your loved ones so you try to soak up as much time as possible. You snuggle in bed in the morning, lazily get up for coffee, watch some shows...you know what I mean? 

This morning I had some work to finish up so I headed to my Sunday office: 


It's a rough life I lead, I tell ya.


Anyway, it's been quite a while since I linked up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social so I thought, why not?

What is your favorite kind of surprise?
Adrian will do little unexpected things like bringing home my favorite treat from the store or randomly making dinner. He's also a great gift-giver and I am never able to predict what he'll get for me for birthdays or holidays!

Flowers or Chocolate? 
Absolutely flowers. I love flowers. I buy my own chocolate :)

What is your favorite summertime activity?
Relaxing on the beach with my boys or having lunch by the water with a nice, big, fat Bloody Mary.


Do you have any vacations planned this Summer?
Absolutely, yes! We have our yearly Silverstrand trip planned for July and possibly La Paz in August. 



Favorite Summer Holiday?
If I have to choose, I suppose it would be the 4th of July, but we aren't huge celebrators of that holiday in particular...usually just end up BBQing with our boys. Last year we were at Silverstrand for the 4th and it was so fun!


Dream Vacation?
There are so many places I would love to go...Spain, Italy, Greece, Germany, all over South America...If I had to choose ONE place right this second, it would be Italy with my husband. I want to eat pasta and drink wine and listen to the language of love all around me. 

via
Did you link up today? Go do it!

I recently changed my blog domain so if you are a regular reader, you probably need to update your feeds. You can subscribe to RSS, find me on Facebook, follow along on Twitter, Bloglovin or Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)