Monday, November 12, 2012

Some things I have totally dropped the ball on

Call it a lack of inspiration, call it a lack of time...whatever it is, I've been kind of, absent? I haven't been sleeping well, up at crack of dawn with Jonas, so to make up for it I've been going to bed early and skipping my blogging time.

I have at least 7 half-written posts in my queue...

-How I met my husband part 5 - that time I accidentally told Adrian I loved him
-Pictures from the Cattle Call Rodeo
-Jonas' 10 month post
-Pictures and post about our yearly tamale-making tradition
-Why I chose a natural birth
-We should take it easy on ourselves (women are so hard on themselves!)
-A new DIY project

So yeah...I'm thinking tonight I'll try to start knocking some out and we'll have one by tomorrow...maybe.

How are you all doing? I'm missing my blog reading/writing and need to get into a good routine again!

Oh, just fyi, go enter the birthday giveaway that I'm a part of going on over at Lena B, Actually. Lots of really great prizes to win!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still interested in these tamales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness that I'm not the only one! I've been lagging on my blog posts big time!! I am tired! Lol

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)