Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#PalmoliveFreshInfusions Dish Soap from Influenster


You know you're old when you get excited about dish soap. But seriously, let's talk about this stuff. When I found out I qualified for another shipment from Influenster, I think I jumped for joy (again).

Admittedly, I'm a bit of a dish soap snob and you'll usually only find Palmolive or Dawn on my counter top, so I was really excited to review the Palmolive Fresh Infusions soap.

Palmolive designed these three with the freshest scents in mind and let me tell you, they are delicious - Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme and Lime Basil. The bottle is sleek and pretty, not bulky and awkward like the usual from other dish soaps.

Unlike some soap options, the Fresh Infusions doesn't dry out your skin and actually leave my hands feeling nice and soft! It develops a great lather and a little goes a long way, even on the toughest, dirtiest dishes.

Best part? They are available at stores like Target and Walmart for only $2.99! It's worth the buy if you're looking for a great smelling new product!

Have you tried this product yet? Would you be interested in trying it?

(I was given this product to review, though received no compensation. All opinions are my own.)

1 comments:

  1. Ha I was excited for dish soap too! Its the little things that make cleaning exciting. My fav was Lemon Thyme. It smelled so good I actually wanted to do dishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)