Monday, January 24, 2011

Team Gonzo

My family has started a weight loss blog if you're interested. You can see it here.

We're all talking about what works for us, sharing motivation, talking about our struggles and trying to keep each other accountable. It's kind of nerdy but you guys might like it.

As for my own weight loss, I'm literally at the same weight I've been for over 8 months. I guess that's a victory in itself, but it's getting old.

I keep re-committing every other day to staying on the WW plan, but unfortunately when a plate of cheesy potato skins smothered in onion and bacon gets put in front of me, I just can't say no.

I can't explain the lack of motivation...HELP MEEEEE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)