Sunday, January 9, 2011

I don't know what the hell I'm doing, part 2 - potty training

My child is growing. He can talk back like nobody's business. He likes to run and jump and play.When he is ready for bed, he tells me "I go night-night."

He knows when he has to go potty...yet doesn't want to do it on the potty. I'm fully aware that there are many different beliefs when it comes to potty training, and I'd like to think that I sway towards the he'll-do-it-when-he's-ready side.

Well, I'm ready for him to go ahead and pee on that potty.

I am so over changing diapers, spending way too much money on them, and making sure we have them stocked in our cars, purses, and houses.

He has some pull-ups that have Buzz on them and is dying to wear them but I've told them that if he wears them, he has to go pee pee on the potty like a big boy.

I have no other bargaining chips, what's my next move?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)