Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kids say (and do) the darndest things, pt. 3 - Boys are so weird

I have commented on my kids and how they do some silly stuff and some funny stuff. But today, oh boy. Kids are weird. Boys are weirder. I am girl and I don't get boys.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have boys because I think if I had girls, I would have to keep them locked up in their room until they were at least 25. I remember what I did as a teenager and I was one of the good ones...

Anyway, today. I am doing the dishes and the boys are playing outside. Generally they play pretty well together so I was minding my own business. I happened to look up for some reason...it was awfully quiet out there.


Gabriel was peeing on Jonas.

"Gabriel, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!?"

"But Moooom, it was an accident!!!! I didn't mean to!!"

What.

Um, yes he did. He was practically following him around. I thought to myself, okay, maybe he didn't mean to, it's probably just a little dribble. There's an explanation, right? I walk over to Jonas AND HIS SHIRT AND PANTS ARE SOAKED.

I quickly sent Gabriel to his room and through gritted teeth like only a mom can do said, "You. Are. So. Busted. Getinyourroomnowwwwww." You can bet I called Adrian, too.

All I have to say is boys are so weird. I won't even try to understand them.

1 comments:

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)