Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Office Inspiration

These last few weeks have been crazy. CRAZY. I pulled on another client so I've been pretty consumed by that, along with - you know - moving, kids, that whole thing. When we started our house hunt in San Diego, there were a couple of necessities we had in mind including hard wood/tile, a backyard, a garage and most importantly, an office space for me.

I will likely have to share space with the guest bed, but I'm okay with that, as long as I can have room for a desk, book shelf and some files. Right now I'm completely disorganized with files on the dining room table, under my side of the bed and strewn across the coffee table. NOT HOW I LIKE TO WORK. Needless to say, I can't wait to move next weekend.

Of course you know this means I'm on the hunt for some adorable office furniture (and couches, bunk beds and an area rug...eek!). Here is some of the spaces that are inspiring me right now --

Pinterest links here but can't find the photo. If you know the proper photo cred, please email me!
I absolutely adore that colorful rug, the bright flowers on the desk and small shelves in the back. My idea is to put a small shelf with some of my favorite prints along with some of the print designs I have done.


Pinterest links here but can't find the photo. If you know the proper photo cred, please email me!
I can't get enough of all the inspiration around this computer. As a designer/creator, it's easy to fall into ruts and I love the idea of surrounding myself with beautiful things.

Unfortunately, there's no direct link to this image. Pinterest links here.
I love the idea of bringing a little elegance with the chair cover to this modest little space. The desk is exactly what I'm looking for - I want to find something thrifted. Also love the mixes of white!

And finally, a few items I'm lusting over...

Office inspiration


Do you have an office? What's on your must-have list to keep you organized?

4 comments:

  1. Love these! I need a bigger cork board in front of my desk sooo bad. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to arrange our working place has we like and should make it look attractive for others and this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its really creative an idea.
    I would definitely try this ...So my room will be awesome and comfortable to work

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)