Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Influenster #HolidayVoxbox Review

While taking a quasi-blogging break over the holidays, I forgot to share with you all the the great stuff I received in my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster.


Included:
-Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal +: $1.79 per cup 
-NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine: $2.40 - Color Nude York City 582
-Kiss Nail Dress: $6.99 28 strips
-EBOOST: $28.00 for box of 20 effervescent powders, $39.00 for box of 30 effervescent powders, $39.00 for box of 12 shots - Pink Lemonade Flavor
-Goody Quickstyle Brush $11.99 -- Paddle brush with super absorbent microfiber bristles that removes up to 30% of water as you style.
-Sole Society $25.00 off first purchase until Jan 31st
-Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask under $2.00 - Clean up Mud Nettoyage profond Argile-Nettoyante


Here's the real scoop:
There are several items in here that I will absolutely purchase again. I received the NYC lipshine in a previous box last summer and it has re-converted me back to wearing gloss. I absolutely love the texture, the shine, the color - pretty much everything. The Kiss Nail Dress strips were AMAZING. I was shocked at the fact that they lasted over a month without looking chipped and the only reason I took them off was because my nails had grown out and the cuticle looked weird. The Goody brush was great, though I'm not sure that the absorbent microfiber did much for me. I have very thick hair and I did not feel that the drying time was cut down, though I love the shape and it detangles well.

The face mask I could take or leave, granted I do not have any sort of face routine whatsoever and although I should change my attitude, find it a waste of time. I've been blessed with decent skin I suppose. I have a feeling the Quaker Real Medleys has potential as I usually eat their plain old fashioned oatmeal, but the Peach flavor was NOT my cup of tea. The Eboost natural energy enhancer...hmmm...I don't have a whole lot to say about it. I didn't feel that it perked me up, nor did I enjoy the taste much. And finally, Sole Society. I have browsed their website many times and think that they need more shoes to offer. I have found several that I really liked, but none that I HAD TO HAVE. I will keep browsing until I find something though!

Do you see anything you would be interested in trying? Or, have you tried any of these brands/items?

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I 've been wondering about that brush, and those nail strips look AMAZING! I've gotta try some of those. My nails always chip so fast. :/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)