Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas crafting

We've been having lots of fun around here, channeling the Christmas spirit. Gabriel has really enjoyed helping me put up the Christmas decorations around the house, from playing outside eating ice cream while Adrian put up lights to making hand print ornaments for our tree (which we have yet to get...tomorrow!). He's loving watching Elf, the Grinch and Rudolf and the Island of Misfit Toys, as well as having lots of kitchen dance parties to Christmas music with me.

Here are some of the fun things we've been up to/making...
 
Christmas Ornaments for Nana, Mimi and Tata, and Grandma and Grandpa...






Gingerbread Houses with Nina...
He was more interested in eating the candy.





And making random crafts...

No-armed snowman family





At this point, I'm a little crafted out, so I'm trading it in for Christmas shopping! In fact, as soon as I put Gabriel down right now for his nap, I'm heading back out to do some more damage...woooo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)