Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Some things I'm trying not to forget

Gabriel is growing so fast, morphing from my little sweet baby into a big boy, with his own preferences and distinct personality. I really don't want to forget these days...


The fact that the only likes the blue Go-Gurts, the pinks just don't match up.


How he out of the blue recently started telling me, "Mommy, you look really beautiful." (Melt. my. heart.)


When he tries to tell me he's thirsty, it comes out, "stirsty."


He must sleep with Buzz, two books, a flashlight and a truck. Every night.


How much he loves to talk about farts. And fart. And burp. Just like someone else I know...

The fact that it we cannot leave the house without his blanky. EVER.


He refuses to allow us to drive anywhere without him buckling himself. Because he's a big boy.


Before he goes to bed, he only wants to read three books and in a certain order - first, Paul and Judy, second is Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear? and finally, Goodnight Moon.


And especially the fact that before he is able to go to his bed at night he must give each of us a hug and a kiss and say "GoodnightmmommyIloveyouseeyouinthemorning!" as he's rushing into his room to say his prayers.



2 comments:

  1. Love this! Such sweet moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest/sweetest thing EVER. Sounds like he got his daddy's charm as well as his sense of humor... hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)