Monday, June 28, 2010

Our first week and a day

We've been in our house now for 8 days. We love it. We're really, really, really happy. We have nothing on the walls and a few unpacked boxes, but it's already starting to feel like home. On Saturday, we'll be taking our first trip to Ikea and I've already scoped a few things out that I wouldn't mind investing in...

This past Saturday we took a gander around the Spring Valley swap meet and sadly to say, it was quite disappointing. Unlike Koby's, it was littered with trash, full of stolen tools, and most of the other items available were worthless. We did end up walking away with a new iron, gas can and blower. We did a little yardwork while Gabriel was sleeping and it was felt so good to take care of our own house!

I'll post pictures once the house starts coming together...

Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)