Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh hey, I'm here! My hair is red, we have two vacations planned and my kids are cute. The end.

I know you guys have been waiting impatiently, desperately, for a post from me (not). I'm so incredibly cool and have lots of important things to say.

Okay, but really. My computer is down and I miss you all and my little space and I can't believe this is the second computer screen that my husband has broken. Oh well, such is life.

So here's an update that will need an update in two weeks because I have things that apparently I'm not "supposed to say in public" yet until April 1st. I know it sounds like we have some big secret but it's really not THAT cool.

Just kidding, it's awesome.

So anyway...life, life, life.

-My boys are adorable, wild little monsters, but that's kind of a given.



...moments after this picture, Jonas slipped off of the bike and face-planted into the concrete. Don't worry, he's got a hard face apparently.

-Remember when I chopped off all of my hair to donate?


...oops, I did it again...


My dad says it looks like a cross between Nicki Minaj and my former college-self. I haven't seen her with red and purple hair yet so I'm going to go ahead and claim that trail blazed. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LITTLE SASSY-FRASS! It took me a few days and several convincing texts from my bestie that I should keep it but now I think it's here to stay...for a while at least!

-I'm still kicking some Crossfit bootay on the reg. I have become quite addicted and am pretty sure I have convinced Adrian to hop on the bandwagon. He has seen how competitive it is, especially being smack dab in the middle of the Open competition! So far, I've lost 12 pounds with this whole healthy eating and working out business.

Inches have been lost and I'm digging it. I have totally been looking at real bikinis. TO HELL WITH THE TANKINI, Y'ALL!

-We have officially booked our yearly summer week long camping trip and I seriously can't wait. I mean, what's better than beach, booze, and bbbb-family?

It has been so hot out already that it feels like we should be sitting on the beach with a strong cocktail, watching our boys romp around in the sand.


It's too bad we couldn't get it for the week of the Fourth, but whateva! We will have our entire family with us - at least 5 other trailers - and will NOT have a six month old anymore. I know both boys are just going to love it.

-Not this weekend but the following, we are going with Gabriel's best friend's family to the Happiest Place on Earth. He is so excited and everyday he asks me to pull up pictures of Disneyland and all of the characters.

See how little he was the last time we went? Of course my camera decided to "break" the only time we have ever gone, and by break I mean I didn't know how to use it and thought it was broken.

What are you guys up to? What's new? 

PS, are you using Bloglovin to follow along? Apparently that's the cool new thing to do. If you want to keep up-to-date (I swear at some point I will be posting regularly again), go ahead and follow here.

Peace, love, dove and Happy Fifth Day of Spring!

1 comments:

  1. Beach, Booze, and your Boys! COME ON, JESS! hahaha Anywho, I'm so jealous of your beach camping! Even though we're beach camping too, but its not for a whole week like your guys' is!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)