Monday, December 3, 2012

Where did last week go?

...and all of a sudden, it's December.

Last week was pretty much a blur. I had intended to cook dinner all week, work on some different projects around the house, continue Christmas crafting and complete a bunch of work. But then the week from hell happened and I got none of those things done.

On Monday afternoon, I ended up getting sicker than I think I've been in at least six years. It was bad. I think I may have had strep throat but I'm not sure and I just couldn't make myself do the 2 hour drive to go to the doctor. I had a fever, chills, sore throat and headache and at one point I swear I was hallucinating that Jonas had six fingers.

Adrian had his own hellish week and I couldn't expect for him to help me out when he was pulling 13+ hour days.

And, of course, I worked 25 hours last week. Um, that hasn't happened since I was actually employed full time. I'm not complaining, it was come back to me when I invoice the clients and it couldn't come at a better time. 

Anyway, I am feeling back on track this week, ready to tackle the day and basically put back together the shitstorm of a house that I'm staring at right now. 

I'm about to do some meal planning...tell me, what are your go-to meals? I need some inspiration!

Here are some photos from last week:




4 comments:

  1. Hope you're better now!! Who was the elf inside the tree?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Hope you had at a great time last week and try to prepare some thing new which everyone loves to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great picture collection. I have never gone for meal planning so far. But my mom is an expert on it…

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)