Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!


So many great things this week. So many happy memories. So many devilish eyes in photos. I guess that's what happens when you rely on an iPhone in the evening with bad lighting. Whatever.


My family. This is the first picture in five years that has included all of us siblings. Having my brother back was...interesting. A good interesting.

 
Nat and I didn't get the memo that we were looking cute...



SANTAAAAAAAAAA.


So excited to open presents!!!


And the best part? Having little babies means they don't wake up at the crack of dawn and come pounce on us to get up...yet. We actually prolonged the opening of gifts so we could throw a breakfast casserole and cinnamon roll cake in the oven.


I had the lovely pleasure of hosting my parents and siblings at our house. It was so nice to play games, eat, relax and enjoy each other all day long.

I'm just so happy. I have no more words.

How was your Christmas?? Was Santa good to you?

1 comments:

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)