Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Who knew I could be so productive?

Aside from the dirty dishes I'm pretending don't exist in the sink, these last 24 hours have been fairly productive in my world!

I've done about 4,239,482 loads of laundry because I'm obsessed with the fact that I have a dryer.
I've posted amazing wedding photos from my bfff's wedding.
Went to the doctor for Gabriel.
Stayed home from work.
Cleaned house.
Did more laundry.
Tried the 30 Day Shred.
Loved the 30 Day Shred.
Planned on doing it again at 5:30am this morning but forgot to get up.
Went in early to work.
Stayed late at work.
Had sushi with the hubs and the bubs.
Joined Weight Watchers.
Addressed a million holiday cards.
Baked cookies.
Ate cookies.
Caught up on all my favorite shows.

Seriously. I'm that good.

On a side note, if I hadn't made the announcement that Adrian and I were trying for a baby, we were. And as an aside to that, I've put it on hold until sometime in January. I decided I'd like to be selfish a little longer and lose some weight.

Here's something to leave you with -- Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you consider staying home from work part of your productivity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are way more productive than me right now... so you should probably come pack my apartment for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, I would be happy to pack your apartment! I mi yo! An yo to, B!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)