Saturday, August 27, 2011

Big things are happening, people, big things

Here's my hint...
Since moving to Malibu for my freshman year of college, I have moved a total of 11 times and I'll let you in on a little secret...I love moving. Well, not exactly the physical labor of moving, the packing of boxes and what-not, but I love the searching for a new place, the envisioning of all the wonderful and creative things I'll do with it (which usually never actually happen), picking special places for all our things, arranging furniture and getting to know life in a new little world.
 
We have come to a bit of a crossroads in our lives--we have several options, some better than others, and I'm so excited for Monday when we finally are able to figure out our lives.

 Cross your fingers that it goes our way!

Oh, and another thing...we find out the sex of the baby on Monday. I might decide to share, if you're lucky...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)