Saturday, May 22, 2010

A mini-journey

In an effort to blog a bit more often, I have taken on a 30-day blog project. My hope is for it to be introspective, inspiring, and fun. Feel free to join in the fun!


Day 1 - Describe your guilty pleasure...
This is a toughy because I feel like this list could become never-ending, but for the sake of the challenge, let me begin...

  • Blog-reading--I love me some good blogs. I love finding new blogs. I love blogs about finance and about home decor and about the mom who believes you can still be sexy when you have kids and my friends Shan, Ju, and Kaeli (though I have to admit, I wish they blogged more because I love reading about their lives [=)...you get the picture; I love blogs.
  • Craigslist surfing for whatever I'm desiring in any given day. As of late, it's been sectionals, antique tables, and quirky lamps. Obv I'm anxious to move into my house and start creating a "home."
  • The candy bowl at work--there are some days where I can resist but other days, I'm 4 mini-bars deep by 9am. Not exactly diet-friendly, but such is life...
  • Trashy TV and shows on A&E such as Hoarders, Intervention, etc. and along the same vein, trashy mags
  • A glass of hearty red wine or an ice cold Fat Tire
  • Chick lit--gotta love the Shopaholic Series, the Twilight series, Janet Evanovich and Jane Green books, and anything else to do with Hollywood, New York, or debutantes
  • Taking way too many pictures of Gabriel. That child is so adorable and I can't help but record every single little memory
  • Listening to Rock 105.3's The Show every morning
  • Sushi dates with my husband
  • Engaging in Lakers talk with anyone who will listen
  • Target shopping, I could live there. Seriously.
That's my list and I'm sticking to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my friends! If you're a spammer, kindly leave :)